Client Lifecycle Space
Who is this space for?
This space is for:
- Customer Success professionals.
- Finance team (you deserve some shine).
- Executives that long for a simple dashboard to pull KPIs.
- Your clients.
What problem does it solve?
Onboarding is easy in a vacuum, and tough in practice. Juggling a high volume of implementations can lead to headaches for everyone - your team and your client's. I always thought this concept of a client lifecycle requires a single source of truth. So I set out to build it for my clients, and I hope you benefit from it too!
- Standardization of projects.
- Automating the creation of project plans via templates.
- Clear understanding of the complete client lifecycle - from onboarding, to account management, and accounting.
- Automations to drive dependencies, gantts, and movement across the client lifecycle. Pushing tasks from onboarding > account management > accounting creates visibility in a way that feels more natural for teams.
- Clean, rich dashboards with easy filtering to get deep-dive analysis on certain functions of the client lifecycle.
What are the benefits of your space?
Since this workflow was designed by me, for my clients, I can only provide the numbers. I've worked with over 25 clients on this workflow - ranging from lean startups to established companies. The benefits I've heard the most:
- Refining processes to more accurately capture the required time to complete onboarding.
- Team, Department, and Executive-level dashboards with automatic recurring PDF roll-ups to keep all players involved.
- Automated issuance and tracking of invoices to ensure prompt payment and less client hiccups.
- Scalability - this is a plug-and-play workflow. Teams using this workflow have also bolted on Jira integrations, Adobe Creative Cloud, i-frames in Microsoft Teams to work where their colleagues are most comfortable. It goes on and on.